From Peace Corps Wiki
Don't see your project? Add yours!If a page with that name already exists, you will be sent to a form to edit that page.
When you add a project to the Project Bank, please organize and format it into the following sections:
- Purpose and Approach
- Action Plan
- PC Resources
- Project Reflection and Sustainability
If you are unsure about what to write, please refer to one of the projects that has been added to the Project Bank in the above format.
- currently under construction
- Beaders' Community Workshop (PCPP*)
- Capacity-Building Workshop on the Health Benefits of Moringa (PEPFAR)
- Lebali Group Work Structure and Business Training (PCPP*)
- Shea Butter Facility and Machinery (PCPP*)
- Trekking Tour (PCPP*)
- Fufulso Schools Rainwater Collection System (SPA)
- High School Kitchen (PCPP*)
- Kindergarten/Nursery School (PCPP*)
- Polytank for a High School (PCPP*)
- We're Ghana Play Basketball (PCPP)
ENVIRONMENT (including water and sanitation)
- Expansion of Rainwater Harvesting System (PCPP*)
- Household Compost Latrine Project (SPA)
- Kumasi Ventilated-Improved Pit Latrines for Community Schools (PCPP*)
GENDER AND YOUTH DEVELOPMENT(including school clubs)
- Cape Coast Field Trip (PCPP)
- Health Club (Free)
- Men as Partners (MAP) (PEPFAR)
- Tolon Girls HIV/AIDS & Leadership Camp (PEPFAR)
- Village Bicycle Project (Independent)
HEALTH (including HIV/AIDS)
- Ghana Longboat HIV Educational Expedition (GLEE) (PEPFAR)
- HIV/AIDS Educational Murals (PEPFAR)
- HIV/AIDS Outreach Radio Broadcast (PEPFAR)
- HIV/AIDS Peer Educator Workshop for Tea and Kenkey Sellers (PEPFAR)
- Know the Facts: HIV/AIDS Film Shows (VAST)
- Love Life: Valentine's Day Football Gala (PEPFAR)
- No Wealth Without Health (PEPFAR)
- Sex Workers HIV/AIDS Awareness (VAST)
- Volta Outreach to Island Communities Expedition (VOICE) (PEPFAR)
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer and Library Access (PCPP*)
- Computers for Junior High School (PCPP*)
- ICT Computer Lab for JHS (SPA)
- SHS Computer Lab and Internet Cafe (PCPP)
See also Funding available in Ghana.
The projects below are the same as the ones above only in alphabetical order.
Pages in category "Ghana projects"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.