Difference between pages "Living Conditions and Volunteer Lifestyles in Georgia" and "FAQs about Peace Corps in Thailand"
From Peace Corps Wiki
(Difference between pages)
|−|#REDIRECT [[ Living conditions and volunteer lifestyles in Georgia]] |+|
Latest revision as of 09:18, 21 May 2014
| FAQs about Peace Corps
- How much luggage am I allowed to bring?
- What is the electric current?
- How much money should I bring?
- When can I take vacation and have people visit me?
- Will my belongings be covered by insurance?
- Do I need an international driver’s license?
- What should I bring as gifts for my host family?
- Where will my site assignment be when I finish training and how isolated will I be?
- How can my family contact me in an emergency?
- Can I call home?
- Should I bring a cellular phone with me?
- Will there be e-mail and Internet access? Should I bring my computer?
For information see Welcomebooks
See also: Thailand