From Peace Corps Wiki
Hey Mike, thanks for adding a vector graphic for the Albanian flag, but it's missing half of the eagle in the middle! Also, what's the reason for removing the "Sites" section of the page? Hajenso 16:12, 9 April 2008 (UTC)
Splitting up Ukraine
I was thinking of splitting up the Ukraine page into 5 pages, with a template like the one I created on wikipedia on each new split up Ukraine page:
I know you have the same format on every page, but these pages are really long.
I already shortened many of the titles.
Thanks for letting me edit here and listening to my suggestions.
Later gator. Odessaukrain 08:19, 26 January 2008 (PST)
- I agree that each country page is too long. When entering the information the first time I just wanted to get the information on the site - the formating and breaking up into different pages could be done afterwards.
- Suggestions to Improve Peace Corps Wiki has few suggestions we thought of incorporating in the near future.
- Thanks for helping out and editing the Ukraine and Odessa articles, along with your suggestions. You're welcome to split up the Ukraine article, try different templates, merge sections if need be, etc. Be bold! :-) You can't break Peace Corps Wiki. Anything can be fixed or improved later.
- -Mike 13:54, 26 January 2008 (PST)
- Be Bold, LOL, you are a wikipedian too. I was thinking about WP:BB (Be Bold) yesterday, but this isn't wikipedia, so I decided to ask first. 15:04, 26 January 2008 (PST)
Hi from another wiki person
I was in Nigeria XVI (1965-67), was evacuated from Biafra and served my extension in Somalia from 1967 to 1968. Been a member of the Friends of Nigeria for many years. Our past President is constantly beating the drum about collecting stories about our service. Somebody suggested a wiki. FON just established wikifon.org. In January 2008, we do not allow self registration because we are afraid of being abused down the road. Otherwise, it is open to look at and for our members to add stories.
I check my email given on this wiki every week or so. Glad you are doing this. Best --Rcollman 14:10, 3 February 2008 (PST)
I have a few files for you....
I'm going to email them --Willd 20:29, 13 March 2008 (PDT)