From Peace Corps Wiki
Splitting up Ukraine
I was thinking of splitting up the Ukraine page into 5 pages, with a template like the one I created on wikipedia on each new split up Ukraine page:
I know you have the same format on every page, but these pages are really long.
I already shortened many of the titles.
Thanks for letting me edit here and listening to my suggestions.
Later gator. Odessaukrain 08:19, 26 January 2008 (PST)
- I agree that each country page is too long. When entering the information the first time I just wanted to get the information on the site - the formating and breaking up into different pages could be done afterwards.
- Suggestions to Improve Peace Corps Wiki has few suggestions we thought of incorporating in the near future.
- Thanks for helping out and editing the Ukraine and Odessa articles, along with your suggestions. You're welcome to split up the Ukraine article, try different templates, merge sections if need be, etc. Be bold! :-) You can't break Peace Corps Wiki. Anything can be fixed or improved later.
- -Mike 13:54, 26 January 2008 (PST)
- Be Bold, LOL, you are a wikipedian too. I was thinking about WP:BB (Be Bold) yesterday, but this isn't wikipedia, so I decided to ask first. 15:04, 26 January 2008 (PST)